Play at the state-of-the-art facility on courts similar to those used at Tokyo Olympics and experience the difference. These courts are engineered to help prevent sports related injuries and provide a superior surface performance for Badminton.
Play on competition quality TT table in an airconditioned environment.
BRAZALIAN JIU JITSU & MIXED MARTIAL ARTS
Learn Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, an upcoming sport likely to be in the Olympics very soon and get trained on self defense, anti bullying and other similar martial arts by world class coaches from our partners Clube De Lutas.
Play Snooker and Pool on specially designed tables for children from Snooker NSW. Experience Carrom, a traditional cue sport from the sub-continent, as part of exposure of children to multi-culturalisms.
Play Pickleball, a sport inspired from a mixture of Tennis, Table Tennis and Badminton, that evolved in North America and is a fast evolving sport around the world.
- $15 (plus GST) per child for two hours – minimum 30 children
- Each child can do either one activity for the two hours (eg: play Badminton) or can do two one-hour activities (eg: play Badminton & Table Tennis).
- For all activities necessary playing equipment will be provided by PlayPoint.
- All playing format will be formalized in consultation with the school.
- The school would however need to ensure that all children are wearing appropriate non-marking shoes on the Badminton Courts.